Monday, August 27, 2012
How to Engage Your Audiences and Produce Results!
Don't miss this rare opportunity! My popular one-day presentation skills workshops are usually sponsored by an organization and only open to its members. On October 17, 2012, I'm offering How to Engage Your Audiences and Produce Results! and invite you to attend. Check out the details below, then contact Jan to register at 206.818.6689 or Jan@YourCommunicationConnection.com
Who should attend?
• Presenters who want to engage audiences and produce results
• Trainers who create curriculum and facilitate training sessions
• You─if you want ideas you can use in your next presentation!
Lots of feedback
You will have a number of opportunities to make short presentations and receive feedback from both the trainer and other participants.
Terrific take aways
Besides all kinds of keepers, you'll receive a complete 29-page workbook which includes worksheets for you to use when developing your presentations.
After this workshop, you'll be able to:
• Design a program that meets the needs of your audience
• Apply the principles of adult learning so your key points stick
• Structure a presentation that is compelling and easy to follow
• Reinforce your points with appropriate visuals, props and activities
• Project a confident, professional delivery to engage your audiences
• Handle questions comfortably and deal with confrontation
Here’s what past participants have said:
“Thanks, Jan! I really enjoyed your workshop and learned a lot. It was nice to be with such a supportive audience while performing something where I felt so nervous, anxious and uncomfortable. Every mini-presentation seemed a little easier as the day went on with all the helpful information and feedback I received. Great class!”
“Jan is one of the best presenters we have ever brought in for this sort of training. She is clearly an expert in her field and is also very passionate about what she does. She found a way to deliver feedback (even when not necessarily positive) in a non-threatening but constructive way. I know I will utilize many of the lessons she taught me today.”
Don't miss this workshop on October 17, 2012. It will be held in the Kent area from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm for a cost of only $299 per person. You'll receive information about preparing for the workshop and directions to the location after you call Jan at 206.818.6689 or email to register Jan@YourCommunicationConnection.com
Be sure to be there!