Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Brave New World




A recent move prompted me to venture into a brave new world. And for a member of a generation that is not designated by a single letter, this is rather monumental. I started by eliminating my land line and fax number. (Remember the world─not so very long ago─before we had faxes? And now they're nearly obsolete!) Then I eliminated my mailing address from my business card and added a QR code. Yes, that's the most fun part. Anyone with an app on their smartphone can scan the code and go directly to my website. (Try it─it works from a computer screen, too.) There you'll find links to my Blog, Twitter and LinkedIn sites. Of course, you'll find my snail mail address, too. It is, indeed, a brave new world─and I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment